Friday, March 19, 2010

A Different 2012 Apocalypse



Until recently, I thought that 2012 would bring some sort of nuclear apocalypse or alien attack or national flooding; that was until I saw this video. Now, I don't want to post this in order to freak people out or instill fear in your good ol' happy souls; I'm posting this to get your input. For all I know, this could be a fake or something that is so rare that we shouldn't worry about it. Really, I don't know.

Due to the almost NON-EXISTENT coverage of this with our modern media, I can almost be sure this is fake (unless they're trying to cover this up). Really though... who knows. The big worry of mine on this topic is the issue of national protection. If we loose all power, we're doomed. The missiles will fly and we will be helpless. This may be a combination of both a power-loss apocalypse and a nuclear one.

So, leave a comment with your thoughts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment