Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Thoughts on the Acer Ferrari One

When I first saw the Acer Ferrari One, I thought, "Wow, what a cute little netbook!" That was, until I saw this video and realized that I was wrong from the start!

When it comes down to it, I would never buy a Ferrari One (because I have no need for another notebook computer) and there are some cons that I saw from the initial review (I will mention them below). Let me throw out my thoughts on this laptop below:

Pros:
Lightweight
*Pretty*
Multiple Screen Capabilities

Cons:
AMD Processor
Tiny screen
3GB RAM
MADE BY ACER

All in all, I wouldn't buy one just because it doesn't fit my needs. If one was looking for a laptop for web surfing, this would be the optimal laptop for them. However, keep in mind that I haven't seen the price on this yet, all I've seen is the review by Chris Pirillo. I actually haven't had time to do any research. ;)

Also, on top of that, Acer has been a terrible company for me. I had an Aspire One awhile back and it had several issues. After sending it in several times, I just decided to get rid of it and find a new computer.

Tell me what you think in the comments below. Would you buy this laptop?

0 comments:

Post a Comment