Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm a Believer

Recently, it has been seeming that more and more companies are investing time, people, and money into producing tablets. This, of course, if due to the great success the iPad has been after launch. More and more people are probably wondering if any of these devices can even compare to the iPad.

If you ask me, none of them can. I admit it, I was one of the first to jump on the bandwagon of harsh people saying that, "This would be Apple's downfall" and "The iPad is the worst device they have ever conceived" That was... until I touched one for myself.

The moment I grabbed the iPad I realized what a great company Apple is. And, from this point on, I vow to be impartial. Both companies, Microsoft and Apple (although they're not comparable) are fantastic. I'm vowing to be fair and impartial.

Sorry, Steve

0 comments:

Post a Comment