Saturday, April 10, 2010

(Power Out of Thin Air) This Week in Tech News - 4.10.10

Well, guys, due to many reasons I will not be making a video episode of This Week in Tech News this week. However, I will cover the main topics I wanted to cover this week on this post. One of them, the first one, I have already covered previously, its the RCA AirPower. You can check out my blog post about that by clicking here.

The second thing I wanted to discuss was the new Intel Atom processor. Basically, Intel came up with a brand new Intel Atom processor. There is no bump in energy consumption and the processor speed is now 1.8Ghz instead of 1.6Ghz. Check out Engadget's post about it here.

The final topic I wanted to cover was Apple's new event this week, the release of the iPhone 4.0. There are many things that were added such as Multitasking (=D), a game center, and iAd. Many more things were added but you can watch the full event by clicking here.

This week's comment question is: do you think tablet PCs will overtake netbooks? You can answer in the comment section below.

So, guys, thanks for reading. I hope to have the next episode filmed. I'll make sure to get it done early in the week. Have a great day!

So, guys, thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment